I’m on the move.
I play the markets.
How do I combine these two facts?
Life didn’t give me a desk job.
It did give me an appetite for risk, though.
Another two facts to be combined…
I like doing new stuff.
I don’t like following old norms.
You got it, another two facts…
I like breathing easy.
I want to participate, though.
I don’t mind losing… small…
… as long as I can win big too…
… without risking too much…
… facts, facts, facts.
What’s the one common denominator?
What do options mean to me?
– an auto-stop that doesn’t need to be fed in daily.
– low risk market participation.
– freedom to be on the move.
– freedom to not look at the markets for many days in a row.
– implementation of new poker-like strategies with huge reward : risk ratios…
– … for which the price is time-component corrosion of the option premium.
– peace of mind.
– the satisfaction that markets don’t rule my day.
– a very challenging arena that pushes my faculties to the maximum.
– an avenue that teaches me about singular stocks, their nuances, how they move, basically their nervous system… this is invaluable knowledge, which no university is capable of teaching.
I could go on.
Explore your options.